• the word: when the desirable is not available the available become desirable, i think is wrong,
  • Princess Dillish, winner of Big Brother The Chase TV reality show is the love interest featured in Ikwokrikwo, a sizzling music video.
  • Check this Out
  • Taofick Okoya was dismayed some years ago when he couldn't find a black doll for his niece..
  • The actress has blasted some fraudsters on Facebook using her name to dupe some of her teeming fans and warned her fans to disregard any post asking to part with their hard-earned money.
  • The Super Eagles’ task to qualify for the next round of the ongoing African Nations Championship (CHAN2014), has become a bit harder, as at least three players are doubtful for appearance in Sunday’s decider VS hosts, South Africa.

Friday 31 January 2014

ASK NAIJ: My Husband Says If I Get Pregnant Again He Will Leave

"I'm so desperate to have a daughter that now it has made my husband upset that he even threatened me."
photo
This is a story of a woman in need of advice:
I have three sons but I want a daughter desperately. On the other hand my husband always said he wanted only two children and after the birth of our second son, he warned me not to get pregnant again.

But because I was so desperate to have a girl, I got pregnant again but had another son. I still want a girl and I'm ready to go through the birthing process again but my husband says the day I tell him I'm pregnant again, he would end the marriage and walk away.
I don't know if he really means the threat or how serious he is but I'm afraid to test him. What should I do? I love my sons but I really want a daughter.
READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/58120.html

No comments:

Post a Comment